Loss or deficiency of semen and penile energy and senility is impotency. Extra sex or sex on the unsuitable occasions, masturbation, train, unsuitable meals, consuming an extra of tough, bitter, astringent, salty, bitter and scorching meals, previous age, nervousness, grief, suspicion, worry, anger, exorcism, emaciation from illness, suppression of pure urges, and wounds can result in the derangement of doshas and tissues. This will attain the semen-carrying channels, inflicting semen defects. Semen is taken into account regular when it’s oily, viscous, non-slimy, candy, non-burning, and white.
A few of main causes are
1. Faulty Seed: This outcomes from ingesting chilly, tough, blended, incompatible, raw or inadequate meals, fasting, grief, nervousness, worry, terror, and sexual intercourse. Different causes embrace exorcism, suspicion, poor plasma, dosha excesses, exertion, defective utility of pañcha karma, and impaired semen. These situations are related to pale complexion, weak point, low vitality, erection problem, coronary heart issues, anemia, bronchial bronchial asthma, jaundice, exhaustion, vomiting, diarrhea, colic, fever, and cough.
2. Penile Weak spot: This outcomes from ingesting extra bitter, salty, heavy, incompatible and unsuitable meals, consuming extra water, or overeating pastries. Different causes are irregular meals, meats, extra yogurt or milk, weak point from sickness, coitus with a feminine little one, not in vagina, with lust, throughout menses, or feminine tract malodor. Additional causes embrace a faulty tract, extreme discharge, continual sickness in ladies, with animals, not washing the penis, and injured genitals.
3. Senility: Outdated age typically causes diminished semen associated to a deficiency of the seven tissues, not utilizing aphrodisiacs, gradual lack of energy, vitality, motor and sensory organs; poor vitamin, bodily exertion, and psychological exhaustion. This leads to depleted tissues, debilitation, poor complexion, and poor resistance to illness.
4. Deficiency: From extra psychological work, grief, worry, nervousness, envy, curiosity, intoxication, agitation, recurring tough and emaciating weight-reduction plan and herbs, fasting, or inadequate quantities of plasma-foods by weak individuals. The diminished rasa causes deficiency in different tissues (dhátus). This leads to low resistance to illness and may be life-threatening.
1. Dosha Imbalance: Enemas, ghee, semen selling herbs, akin to shatávarí, ashwagandhá, balá, and kapikachhú are steered.
2. Exorcism: Religious measures are used.
3. Impotence: Therapies must be administered on this order: unction, fomentation, and oil purgative (e.g.,castor oil). Subsequent, a correct meal must be eaten. Later non-oil enemas and oil enemas are used. Non-oil enemas embrace the herbs, musta, patha, gudúchí, balá, punarnavá, mañjisthá, and kapikachu. The most effective oil enema to make use of is she purpose oil. The components of purpose oil are black pepper, hingu, saffron, and viola (cotton plant seed) herbs with Spanish jasmine oil. A sustained enema containing mastoid herbs can also be steered. Lastly, semenpromoting herbs akin to shatávarí, ashwagandhá, balá, and kapikachhú are taken. The oil enema promotes energy. Consuming correct meals offers energy and vitality. In the identical method, oil enemas restore energy and vitality to the native space and to the entire physique by colon absorption.
4.Lack of penile energy: Anointing the genitals with oil, sprinkling or blood-letting is used. Individuals take sesame oil, ghee, castor oil purgatives and enemas, then non-oil enemas. Lastly, se-men-promoting herbs, akin to shatávarí, ashwa-gandhá, balá, kapikachhú, and ámalakí are ingested. Senility & Semen Deficiency: Therapies embrace unction and fomentation, oil purgatives and enemas. That is adopted with ghee and semen selling herbs, akin to shatávarí, ashwagandhá, balá, kapikachhú, guggul, shilájit, and sesame or castor oil enemas.
5. Váyu (Poor semen): Therapies embrace ghee, sesame seeds, almonds, cooked garlic and onions; semen-promoting herbs, akin to shatávarí, ashwagandhá, balá, kapikachhú, ámalakí, guggul, and shilájit.
6. Pitta (Burning semen): Herbs embrace aloe vera gel, shatávarí, ámalakí, milk, sugar, and ghee.